Find your private oasis at the Bahia del Duque. Our paradisiacal private Villas, surrounded by volcanic stone and attractive tropical gardens, are extraordinary jewels that invite you to enjoy a refined service where attention to detail is unrivalled.
Designed by the renowned interior designer Pascua Ortega in a classic and elegant style, they are characterized by the luminosity and spaciousness of their interiors. Swim in a fabulous private swimming pool or relax in the sun on your own private sun deck. A 24-hour butler service and evocative a la carte aromatherapy baths will make your stay in our Villas a unique and memorable experience.
- Independent entrance and reception.
- Reserved parking.
- Flexible check-in and check-out times (subject to availability).
- Common exclusive lounge area Las Villas
- Exclusive pool and solarium for the guests staying at Las Villas.
- Exclusive breakfast room and terraces for guests staying at Las Villas, open from 8 am to 11 am.
- Champagne from 6pm to 9pm.
- Tea time from 4pm to 6pm.
- 24-hour butler service.
- Free water and soft drinks from the mini bar
- Free WI-FI in Las Villas area
- Preferential Access to Bahía Wellness Retreat
Tenerife, located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and known as the island of eternal spring, is an ideal place to escape the cold winter. The Teide volcano, declared a World Natural Heritage Site by UNESCO, rises majestically in the interior of this natural landscape, where the intense green of its laurel forests is combined with amazing cliffs and irresistible beaches, which invite you to disconnect and get away from the routine. Experience the incomparable sensation of enjoying your peaceful retreat in the Villas of the iconic Bahia del Duque
HOW TO GET THERE
The island has two international airports that connect with major European cities, allowing you to enjoy this extraordinary paradise in just a few hours.
*Image courtesy of Turismo de Tenerife